In order to maintain social distancing we have implemented a “virtual waiting room”. When you have an appointment for your child we ask that you follow the implemented protocol:
- Prior to arriving at our office, please complete the appropriate forms by clicking the link below and submitting them to our office PRIOR to the date of the appointment.
- At this time we are only permitting one parent/guardian to accompany a child to their appointment. If you have other children in your care that are not on the schedule, we ask that they either stay home or are able to safely stay in the car during the appointment.
- All patients and accompanying parents/guardians are asked to wear a mask.
- Upon arrival for your child’s appointment, we ask that you call the office to let us know that you have arrived. While we have you on the phone, we may ask a few more screening questions and then we will let you know when to come up for your child’s appointment. At this time, we will also schedule any necessary future appointments and will also collect any applicable co-pays at this time.
- When you arrive in the waiting room, we will check your temperature and your child’s temperature. From there you will be escorted directly to the treatment room and your child will remove their mask.
- Upon completion of treatment, you will head directly to your car and not stop in the reception area. We will e-mail you print out that has any upcoming appointments in our office and what will be billed to your insurance if applicable. If you weren’t able to pay your copay upon arrival, we will e-mail you an invoice to be paid upon receipt.
- In order to help the Department of Public Health with contact tracing, we ask that if within 14 days of your child’s appointment that either you or anyone in your household is exhibiting symptoms to please contact our office.